Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 5, 2011

Selena Gomez Producer Weighs In On Britney Spears Songwriting Rumors

Kevin Rudolf says the work he's doing on Gomez's new album 'has nothing to do with Britney.'
By Jocelyn Vena


Selena Gomez
Photo: Christopher Polk/ Getty Images

Last week, "Round and Round" producer Kevin Rudolf was quoted as praising not one but three tracks Britney Spears reportedly penned for Selena Gomez's new album. But when MTV News spoke to Rudolf recently, he denied knowing anything about the tracks Britney wrote for Gomez.

"I honestly don't know anything about it," he said. "I never said that ... I don't know. I didn't hear anything about it. I'm doing some stuff for it [Gomez's album], but it has nothing to do with Britney," he said.

Well, with that rumor cleared up, he went on to describe what he and Gomez are actually up to in the studio, which includes writing "a great song. As far as the new stuff goes, it's about trying to write a great song and hope it's something she connects with, really. It's not that deep. It's really hard to guess where people are in their lives, and I don't try to do that. If I'm writing for someone, I get a sense of what they're about and then I do what I would do," he explained. "I think it's gonna honestly be more straight, not straight dance, but straight pop; hopefully really great songs."

Once Rudolf wraps up work with Gomez, he has some other big projects up his sleeve. "I'm working on a lot of new stuff. I'm really excited about another album of my own that I'm working on. I think I get typecast outside of the producer world as rock/rap, the Cash Money thing or with Wayne on the track. It's really not what I'm about at all. It's one side of me that came out in the beginning," he said. "I really want to use this album to transform people's visions of myself ... more organic, more heartfelt."

Rudolf also teased about helping out Wayne on his forthcoming Tha Carter IV album. "I mean it's awesome [that Wayne's back]. The thing about Wayne is he's been the most supportive person at Cash Money. He's really on my side and he's just really backed me up since day one. And I really appreciate him for that," he said. "Obviously, Baby and Slim found me there and they kind of, I guess, discovered me, but Wayne always wanted to get on the tracks and always wants me to bring him stuff. ... We're working on some stuff for Tha Carter IV and it's all good stuff."

Related Videos Related Artists

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1663139/selena-gomez-britney-spears-kevin-rudolf.jhtml

Chyler Leigh Ciara Cindy Crawford Cindy Taylor Cinthia Moura Claudette Ortiz Coco Lee Connie Nielsen Cristina Dumitru Daisy Fuentes Dania Ramirez Danica Patrick Daniella Alonso Danneel Harris Deanna Russo Denise Richards Desiree Dymond Diane Kruger Dido Diora Baird Dita Von Teese Dominique Swain Donna Feldman Drea de Matteo Drew Barrymore Ehrinn Cummings Elena Lyons Elisabeth Röhm Elisha Cuthbert Eliza Dushku Emilie de Ravin Emma Heming Emma Stone Emma Watson Emmanuelle Chriqui Emmanuelle Vaugier Emmy Rossum Erica Leerhsen Erika Christensen Estella Warren Esther Cañadas Eva Green Eva Longoria Eva Mendes Evangeline Lilly Eve Fergie Foxy Brown Freida Pinto FSU Cowgirls Gabrielle Union Garcelle Beauvais Genelle Frenoy Georgianna Robertson Georgina Grenville Gina Carano Gina Gershon Gina Philips Gisele Bündchen Giuliana DePandi Giulianna Ramirez Grace Park Gretha Cavazzoni Gwen Stefani Halle Berry Hayden Panettiere Haylie Duff Heidi Klum Heidi Montag Hilarie Burton Hilary Duff Hilary Swank Isla Fisher Ivana Bozilovic Ivanka Trump Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco Jaime King Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung Jamie Gunns Jamie Lynn Sigler Janet Jackson January Jones Jennie Finch Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Gareis Jennifer Garner Jennifer Gimenez Jennifer Love Hewitt Jennifer Morrison Jennifer ODell Jennifer Scholle Jennifer Sky Jenny McCarthy Jessica Alba Jessica Biel Jessica Cauffiel Jessica Paré Jessica Simpson

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét